From Resonant Rise Wiki
|Website||MC Forum thread|
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Blood N' Bones
Cloud 9 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Horizons
Feed The Beast Horizons: Daybreaker
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved
The Extra Utilities mod adds several random purposes utility blocks and items to the game.
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chest size worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Captures passive mobs for convenient relocation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Oak Wood Planks.
- Division Sigil: Used to do ancient rituals.
- Unstable Ingot: A dangerous item use at own risk.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5× faster than a Diamond Pickaxe destroying stone (no drop). Ineffective on other blocks.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand and gravel that is above the block being dug. Does not drop resources.
- Healing Axe: Regenerates hunger, but gives health to hit target. Turns zombie villagers back into villagers.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat. Turns dirt into grass, and cobblestone into stone.
- Builder's Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5m.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops.
- Reinforced Watering Can: Late-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops.
- Angel Block: a floating block that can be placed mid-air.
- Blackout Curtains: keeps the light out of certain areas.
- Block Update Detector: checks for block updates adjacent to it.
- Chandelier: a light source that can hang from the ceiling. Prevents mob spawns within the area of effect.
- Colored Bricks: bricks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Wood Planks: Wood Planks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Compressed Cobblestone: for convenient storage.
- Conveyor Belt: a way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: an efficient Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: an efficient resource mining machine.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: filters the items that go through.
- Generators: produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when removed.
- Culinary Generator: consumes food as fuel, with high filling food providing more power and high saturation food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator (Extra Utilities): consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: consumes both Redstone and Lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: consumes Lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: consumes pink coloured items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: produces energy when exposed to sunlight, charges in daytime, generates at night time (default).
- Survivalist Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Lapis Caelestis: expensive block with only one color texture and no borders.
- Magnum Torch: disables mob spawning within a large area of effect.
- Peaceful Table: for peaceful mode Players to obtain mob drops.
- Rain Muffler: silences rain drop sound effects within the area of effect.
- Redstone Clock: generates a Redstone pulse.
- Sound Muffler: dampens sounds within a small area of effect.
- Sorting Pipe: inserts items into an adjacent inventory if it is empty or the same type present.
- Spikes: giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: displays the trading GUI of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Node: transfer items, liquids, or energy.
- Trash Can: deletes items inserted.
- Filing Cabinet: stores 270 items with the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet (Advanced): stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.