|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Forum||MC Forum thread|
|Root Mod||Minecraft Forge|
|Modpacks|| Age of Engineering|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Blood N' Bones
Cloud 9 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 Config Pack Season 3
Direwolf20 Config Pack Season 4
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
The Inventory Tweaks mod focuses on inventory management, alowing the Player to customize and sort the inventory interface.
- Automatically replaces a tool when it breaks.
- Replenishes a stack of an item as it is used up in the hotbar, given it is available in the inventory.
- Sorts Player and Chest inventory with a single click or keystroke.
- Provides powerful shortcuts to move items.
- Customizable inventory sorting using easily accessed config files.
- Comprehensive options interface.
A Chest inventory may be sorted using three methods: alphabetically or by type of object, in columns or in rows. Advanced sorting rules can be configured by clicking the ellipses button.
When a tool breaks, Inventory Tweaks will search the inventory for one of the same type, preferring the same crafting material.
Whenever an item or block runs out, by placing, using or tossing it, Inventory Tweaks will look for an item with the same ID as the depleted item and replenish the hotbar with a stack.
- R (default) or clicking the middle mouse button with any inventory open, while not hovering over an item, will sort the players inventory.
- ... options interface (top right corner of inventory).