|ID Name|| |
The Jetpack is an armor item added by the Mekanism mod. When equiped in the Chestplate armor slot it allows the player to fly. The Jetpack is powered with hydrogen fuel stored in an internal buffer of 24,000 units. While flying or in hover mode, it uses fuel at a rate of 20 units per second. It is refueled in a Gas Tank or an Electrolytic Separator. The mode status and fuel level is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen. Since the Jetpack replaces the Chestplate in the armor slot, the Player is unprotected while equiped, however the upgraded Armored Jetpack provides twice the protection of an Iron Chestplate.
The Jetpack has three modes toggled using the assignable default key bind F:
- Normal (Default)
- Lifts the player upwards while the 'Jump' key is pressed.
- Player falls when key is released.
- Keeps the player from falling on key release.
- Player decends at a safe rate while holding the 'Sneak' key.
- Consumes fuel even while Player is on the ground.
- Deactivates the Jetpack.
UsageJetpack (Mekanism) can be used to create the following items:
The following items may also be of interest: