Plugins for Forestry
|Plugins for Forestry|
|Name||Plugins for Forestry|
|Forum||Minecraft Forum post|
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Resonant Rise Lite
Test Pack Please Ignore
Yogscast Complete Pack
Plugins for Forestry is a small add-on for Forestry that is intended to solve a different annoyance/problem when using Forestry with other Forge mods. It mainly adds the ability to store more types of liquids (like liquid metals) in buckets, capsules, cans and the new barrel container.
There are two new liquids, peat and veggie juice, both which can be placed in the world or used to help create biomass in a Forestry Fermenter. Also some new fuel types for Railcraft's Coke Oven; Sugar Charcoal, Sugar Coke, Cactus Charcoal and Cactus Coke.
- Blacksmithing Hammer: Used to create Iron Rings for Barrels.
- Iron Ring: A component for barrels.
- Barrel: A liquid container that holds 10 buckets of liquid.
- Wooden Bucket: A bucket made of wood, good as an early game alternative to iron buckets.
- Sugar Charcoal: Created by putting sugar in a Coke Oven, generates 30mB of Creosote Oil. Generates 1000 EU at 10 EU/t in a Generator.
- Sugar Coke: Created by putting sugar charcoal in a Coke Oven, generates 30mB of Creosote Oil. Generates 2000 EU at 10 EU/t in a Generator.
- Cactus Charcoal: Created by putting cactus in a Coke Oven, generates 30mB of Creosote Oil. Generates 1000 EU at 10 EU/t in a Generator.
- Cactus Coke: Created by putting cactus charcoal in a Coke Oven, generates 30mB of Creosote Oil. Generates 2000 EU at 10 EU/t in a Generator.
- Liquid Peat Liquid Peat: Created by putting peat in a Squeezer, yields 250mB of liquid per peat.
- Veggie Juice Veggie Juice: Created by putting carrots, potatoes or pumpkins in a Squeezer, yields 100mB of liquid per vegetable.