The Rotary Condensentrator is used to convert Mekanism substances between gas and liquid form.
It can be switched between the condensentrating mode and the decondensentrating mode by pressing the T button. The condensentrating mode will convert the gas in the left side of the GUI to a liquid in the right side. The decondensentrating mode will do the opposite. Rate of conversion is approximately 20 mB/second.
The Rotary Condensentrator works on the following substances:
- Water ↔ Water Vapor
- Liquid Sulfuric Acid ↔ Sulfuric Acid
- Liquid Hydrogen Chloride ↔ Hydrogen Chloride
- Liquid Oxygen ↔ Oxygen
- Liquid Hydrogen ↔ Hydrogen
- Liquid Chlorine ↔ Chlorine
- Liquid Sulfur Dioxide ↔ Sulfur Dioxide
- Liquid Sulfur Trioxide ↔ Sulfur Trioxide
- Liquid Lithium ↔ Lithium
- Oil ↔ Vaporized Oil
- Fuel ↔ Vaporized Fuel
- Tritium ↔ Liquid Tritium
- Deuterium ↔ Liquid Deuterium
Modpacks that have Galacticraft and ether Thermal Expansion or EnderStorage, the Rotary Condensentrator becomes invaluable as one can convert Oxygen to a Liquid and send it to another planet or space station and convert it back to a gas for on site use.